Restless Josie

Despite a seemingly idyllic life Josie is restless. Watch while she searches for freedom and happiness while she travels the world.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas from rainy Byron Bay. We are having a monsoon. It's been raining very hard for two days strait but it hasn't dampened our Christmas Spirit. We decorated a dead branch with popcorn and gummy bears and we even cooked a turkey. The Christmas traditions of your family tend to follow you wherever you go. I still remember the first year I was away from my family for Christmas. I was at school in France and desperately wanted to come home for Christmas but our family's budget was already stretched to it's max. On Christmas day my whole family, all 24, wrote me a 13 page fax and I cried like a baby when I read it. Have a wonderful day and enjoy all the love that's out there for the taking. Love Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment