Restless Josie

Despite a seemingly idyllic life Josie is restless. Watch while she searches for freedom and happiness while she travels the world.

Thursday, December 16, 2010






I'm writing this entry from Organika in Noosa, Australia. It's day two of no swell, so time to move on. Up the Gold Coast towards Byron. My cousin lives in Byron Bay so I might be sleeping on her couch tonight. I've been trying out a longboard to see if I would like to purchase. Hard to know because I've only been able to surf it once. Boards shaped in Australia don't come cheap and this used board will set me back 700. It seems like everything is a little more money here than in Canada but taxes are included in the prices. I've also been told people are payed well here and unemployment is only around 5%. Nice!

I'm off to check out the zoo and hopefully have my picture taken with a koala bear.

ENJOYING THE HEAT! Restless Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment