Restless Josie

Despite a seemingly idyllic life Josie is restless. Watch while she searches for freedom and happiness while she travels the world.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010


It is with a happy heart that I write this entry. I'm off to Australia today and my thoughts are inspired! We are creatures that are compelled to travel, explore, experience. Yet, there are always times of required patience and the constant fight against the mundane existence we are all force to endure at times. These times will progressively get shorter and shorter for me as I realize my true potential. When I strive to be different there is always resistance but I never walked away from a good challenge. What's all this psycho babel about? Well, I can tell you it's going to translate into the best Restless Josie episode yet. Watch out Australia because I'm off leash. The Restless Josie crew is coming and it's going to be huge!

"Don't endure a mundane existence. Unleash your wild mind. Think original thoughts.Act on them exuberantly. Be an iconoclast and celebrate it." -Craig Copeland

No comments:

Post a Comment