Restless Josie

Despite a seemingly idyllic life Josie is restless. Watch while she searches for freedom and happiness while she travels the world.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Genius

Whatever you do or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. -Goethe


This was my father, Jim Boulding, favorite quote. He was a character and burned very bright but died quite young of cancer. I was 12 when he passed and he left me with a good foundation for life but also a small hole in my heart. I will always remember him telling me we had two choices in life. You could be a winer and a bitcher or a happy warrior.

Recently I have discovered that as I grow older my connection with him becomes stronger.
Maybe because the past becomes more relevant when we're searching for answers. I'm happy to say I've enjoyed all of the excitement, frustration, hard ache, jet lag, adrenaline and understanding that Restless Josie has gifted to me.

It feels like I'm on the edge of a large precipice and waiting for someone to ask me to jump... Maybe I should just let go of the outcome and trust in my own instincts.
Scary thought! Till the next time. Josie:)

No comments:

Post a Comment