Restless Josie

Despite a seemingly idyllic life Josie is restless. Watch while she searches for freedom and happiness while she travels the world.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011





Woke up this morning to crazy wind and rain on the roof. I knew that meant only one thing. It was dumping on the hill. The wind was a little worrying because at Mt Washington they often close the upper lifts when it gets too stormy. But, it also means the fair weather skiers aren't heading to the hill. We had fresh tracks on every run of the morning. As long as you stuck to the steeps and kept your speed up it was perfect. I did have my neck warmer pulled right up to my goggles but I had some of my best runs of the season. Storms can be good, especially when they bring swell and powder!

No comments:

Post a Comment