Restless Josie

Despite a seemingly idyllic life Josie is restless. Watch while she searches for freedom and happiness while she travels the world.

Friday, November 5, 2010



I was trying to choose a photo that best summed up my trip to N.Y. I think this photo of the lobby of Hotel Gansevoort does the job. My hotel was in the meatpacking district and everything there was art, food, fashion and popular culture. I loved walking around at night. The city has an energy that's contagious. I can't imagine anyone cooks at home because the restaurants choices are endless and affordable. You're surrounded by a beautiful mixture of language and race and it all seems to fit perfectly. Calling N.Y a cosmopolitan city would be redundant. N.Y has refined everything fabulous from the world and incorporated the best parts into it's city. It's easy to understand why New Yorkers feel like they live in the epicenter of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment