Restless Josie

Despite a seemingly idyllic life Josie is restless. Watch while she searches for freedom and happiness while she travels the world.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I was reading "Esquire" over coffee this morning and learning much about the opposite sex. VERY funny, sarcastic magazine by the way. The best thing I read was the grooming rituals of men. Shocking how many men don't even wash there face. I guess they think there time could be better spent taking over the world. I also enjoyed the interview with Christina Hendricks from Mad Men. "stand up, open the door, offer a jacket"I loved this because men in Brazil still do this and wow when I get home do I ever miss it. I also love that the Brazilian's greet each other with a kiss on both cheeks. I'm not saying we should all change our Canadian behavior to mimic that of those south of the border but would it hurt to show a little bravado once in a while. Try a kiss on the cheek the next time you greet an old friend and maybe stand up when someone joins your table for drinks.... Consider it an experiment in social communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment