Restless Josie

Despite a seemingly idyllic life Josie is restless. Watch while she searches for freedom and happiness while she travels the world.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

animation

Ever wondered how they put your favorite actor into a sci-fiction background? I got to learn about green screen filming from my animator.He just filmed me for the animated intro to Restless Josie. Kaustubh filmed me in front of an almost florescent green fabric background lit with two strobes. He will then essentially cut out my upper body and past me into an already constructed animated airplane. He made it all look easy but he drives his computer like an indi racer, racing the mouse around a track. I always enjoy watching someone who's really good at what they do, focused and working at what they love.

No comments:

Post a Comment