Restless Josie

Despite a seemingly idyllic life Josie is restless. Watch while she searches for freedom and happiness while she travels the world.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Heading to the North Shore...again

I'm getting ready to go back to the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii. I was there in early December filming some of the Vans Triple Crown of Surfing competitions, Pipeline Masters and the O'Neil World Cup of Surfing at Sunset Beach. I was also lucky enough to catch the Quiksilver in Memory of Eddie Aikau big wave contest. I got lots of great surfing footage but now I'm heading back with another camera person to get some of the background footage I need for an episode of Restless Josie. I'm very excited to have a second camera person with me - it will make a big difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment